PLEASE RETAIN FOR YOUR RECORD
CONDITIONS OF TENANCY
1. All rental payments are to be paid on time and one or two weeks in advance as may be agreed.
2. All payments are to be made directly to the bank account of Just Letting on commencement of tenancy.
3. Bond payment must be made on commencement of tenancy. Bond will be lodged with Tenancy Services Division of the Ministry of Housing.
4. All Just Letting properties are non-smoking and smoking is prohibited within the house. Outside smoking is permitted.
5. Just Letting has a ‘No Pets’ policy. In special circumstances animals may be allowed in the house. A request to have a pet must be made prior to taking up residence.
6. Tenants must keep the premises clean and tidy and the lawns mown at all times. Special arrangements can be made to have a contractor maintain the lawns at cost of the tenant.
7. Tenants must notify Just Letting immediately of any fault or damage to the property however caused. A failure to notify Just Letting of any matter requiring repair may be regarded as malicious damage and may not be covered by insurance and recovery of cost may be sort from the tenant.
8. Tenants must pay all electricity (and gas where connected) and telephone charges.
9. Tenants may not use the premises for any other purpose than as a residence. Any home-based business must be notified and approved by Just Letting prior to taking up residence.
10. Tenants will not disturb the neighbours or any other of the landlord’s tenants.
11. Tenants will not carry out any alteration to the premises without the written permission of the landlord. Anything hung on walls or ceilings must be by stick-on removable type attachments.
12. Property inspections will be made every four months or at other times as may be deemed appropriate. All inspections will be made within the provisions of the Residential Tenancies Act. Notice for inspections will be 48 hours.